Friday, February 8, 2013

Another Average Week

This week has just been an average week and that is the problem! I WANT SOME ACTION!!! (good action....like love action) Haha lets be real here! ok, here is what i did :)

I baby-sat....LIKE ALWAYS.

I did Valentine Themed crafts with my siblings, fun fun!

I went to Culinary, and did an extra working event called "Empty Bowls" it was fun i guess, lol.

I went to dance! I have to get my headshot taken tomorrow and of course I'm breaking out :P wish me luck, I hope it turns out good....

I just made Spanikopia (Spinach Pie) it was pretty yummy!

I'm going to Caty's dance show tonight! I'm excited :D

I don't feel like writing anything because I wish more stuff was happening, grrrr I just need to trust in God, but it is sooo hard waiting and seeing other girls with their boyfriends and having young love, that is all I want. *sigh*

-E. Raupp 


No comments:

Post a Comment