Monday, February 4, 2013

Woah, It's February

How is it already February!? and I haven't posted in a week...WHOOPS ok, here I am to catch up!
Let's see....

On Thursday I went to Adoration and I left feeling great, I always feel great after Adoration :-) It really fills me with faith. (wow that sounds cheesy, haha)

At Culinary on Friday, Me and Emily went to dress out because the day before Chef said that we were going to be in the Kitchen. So after we are dressed we find out that we are taking our test before we dress out....sorta awkward but whatever, haha I am getting better and not being embarrassed AT everything....

I also forced myself to get off my butt and go to Friday class that night - and it turned out really well! I felt good during and after it, Adam told me good job! which sorta means a lot because usually he says nothing to me, sometimes I get compliments from Lisa but usually nothing from him, I also like to get corrections (not all the time) but it is good to know that they are watching you and want you to improve. Even though I don't love dance as much as I used to, I still have a fondness for it and lets face it, without it I'd be a fat slob!

I watched Snow white and the huntsmen on Friday and it was good!! WHY ARE THE HEMSWORTH BROTHERS SO ATTRACTIVE?! lolololol 

Saturday morning ballet......dragged on......haha because we were there for 5 hours and did not run as many dances as we could have! honestly, I understand that we had to do some costumes and stuff like that but WHY does Lisa always leave the room and we spend like 5min. between every dance we run and talk forever about how we need to improve and do well at competition when we should be practicing the dances to improve them! haha Oh jeez, don't get me started on that topic, I could go on forever! OH, They are bringing back the dance, Off the Hook and I didn't get in it......sorta disappointed and I can't help but feel that I didn't get in because of the size of my body. Ugh life is rough sometimes.

I babysat all 3 girls at Jerry's house on Saturday night and miraculously they came back at 10pm!! I was soooo happy, don't get me wrong, I like babysitting them but I HATE being out til 1-2am!

Yesterday was Superbowl Sunday! WOO lol my mom had Margaret (Uncle Mick's gf) and Mrs. Ret. and her daughter who is Margies age over. Margaret is so sweet and talks a lot! we had a lot of good food and I really liked Mrs. Ret. banana cake that she brought over. Oh, The Ravens won! not that I watched the game...haha i watched A Walk To Remember on my DVD player :)

Today I had no motivation to do my schoolwork....and sadly I did the bare minimum....GRRRR I just want it to be summer so I can have a break from school! but I do love the snow! we have been getting SO much lately! so pretty

I'll be off to dance in bit, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- E. Raupp  


No comments:

Post a Comment