Monday, January 7, 2013

At the Library

I am currently at the Library on their computer! LOL today is Monday so I had tap class at 4pm and Molly wasn't there so i ate dinner and read the book I brought and then got very bored so decided to go to the library and use their internet access and such :)

I feel kinda sick......I hope I don't throw up tonight! especially because Becca is coming to rehearsal to clean up her production peice....YIKES! Poor Benny just can't seem to get rid of the flu and it scares me that all the germs are still at and growing in our house!

The first day back to Culinary went well and schoolwork today was good too! I had a lot to do and got it all done with time to spare before dance! pats on the back for me :D

OMG ONE DIRECTION'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR "KISS YOU" CAME OUT TODAY AND IT IS SOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING! ahhhhhhh tis marvelous!

Maddie is in New York right now....NOT FAIR! lol tomorrow is her 16th birthday and her dad took her to New York for it and she is going to go out to fancy restaurants and go shopping AND see the Phantom of the Opera on Broadway! LUCKY DUCK! well at least I have already seen the Phantom of the Opera play at the Detroit Opera house a few years back, but she said that seeing it on broadway is even better....HUMPH heheehe we always argue! it is what we do!

I still have quite a bit of time to burn before returning to the dance studio...What to do....What to do, maybe I'll look for some movies or something....

-E. Raupp

No comments:

Post a Comment