Monday, January 21, 2013

Sunday & Monday

So yesterday we hosted a skating party at our house, it was cold and windy but it turned out to be a hit! We had 4 families over and it was very LOUD! haha fun but also very hectic! Kristen had to leave early because of youth group and Maddie also left kinda early, but then Me and Mary watched the movie "Super 8" it was a bit scary but I'm fine now...LOL There were some drunk people, I won't name names but GEEZ it got a bit annoying and they were even louder than the kids!

This morning, I didn't have Culinary because it is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day but my mom had the bright idea of making my eye-doctor app. at 8am this morning! It was fine, Bruce is SO funny! omg, The best was when he said that my uggs looked like house slippers!! 

SO MUCH SNOW!! Yesterday, it was completely bare outside yesterday and now we have tons of snow! driving was pretty crazy - I slid a bit on my way to and from baby-sitting...There is another story! So Jess originally asked me to baby-sit for M and G today and so I go there and NO one is home.....I call them...no answers at first, finally get ahold of them and She almost makes it sound like it was my mistake! not cool. On a side note, all this snow might make for a snow day for dance?!? that'd be pretty nice for a day off! I hope Culinary isn't cancelled tomorrow because we are going on a field trip :D

Me and John made Brownies in a mug in the microwave and they turned out...Ummmm, not very good! Haha it looked good and the texture was good but it didn't taste sweet enough! fun experience though :)

My mom said I didn't have to do school today, so I didn't but I feel kinda guilty! hahaha I will have some catching up to do tomorrow...JOY

- E. Raupp 




No comments:

Post a Comment