Monday, January 28, 2013

ICE DAY - FUN DAY!!

Ice days are happy days! I woke this morning to find out that Saline does NOT have school today because of the conditions of the road (icy) so that meant I didn't have Culinary Arts so I was able to get my school done by 10am :D and then I also found out that Dance was cancelled too! so I had a whole free day!

Me and John went to gamestop (for him) and then Mcdonalds, we found a giftcard in the mini van and it had like $1.12 on it so we went and bought a pop and a pie (which was more than 50 cents because we only got one)  and we had to use some change to pay for it and the lady was like, you can buy 2 for a dollar and John goes, I don't got that kind of money! HAHAHA He went in there, I didn't go because I had a feeling it would be embarrassing and it was...but now it is a funny story to tell! Then we went to the Dollar store and I bought pop tarts and John bought cereal. We then headed over to the library to pick up some movies and stuff - I love running little errands :)

My mom had been nagging me to do some crafts with the kids, as my "class" for my phone, so we made a zoo! it was pretty neat! here is a picture - 

THEN MADDIE CAME OVER!!!!! woohoo We made a snowman and named it bob! here is a picture - 
and then there is us looking SUPER hot in our snow gear! LOL We also watched the movie "The Wedding Planner" pretty good movie :) and then I did Maddie's hair in a sock bun....LOL FAIL because she has SO much hair! check it out - 
Sooooo massive! hahahaha

Now I am chilling on the laptop in the kitchen and will probably go to bed soon because my tummy hurts...boo

- E. Raupp







No comments:

Post a Comment