Friday, January 18, 2013

TGIF

Thank God Its FRIDAYYYY - but really!!! Yay for the weekend :)
Alrighty, let's see what has happened lately.....

Grandma canceled on me because she had a bad headache, poor gma :( so I'll be cleaning her house next Thursday....AND THEN today the C* canceled on me too! Jerry picked them up early - and they called me as I was driving over, but Jessica said she will pay me for an hour..so yay!

I have gone to Busch's 3 times in the past 2 days! Once to get batteries for dad, then the next day for cheese for lasagna and then later in the day to get Caty's dove soap - LOL at least I get to eat their yummy donuts!

Me, John and Caty watched SWEENY TODD - omg I loved it! even with all the blood and stuff it was great!

Dance is at 9am tomorrow....JOY haha at least I am a morning person! 

So my mom just texted me saying that we are having a skating party at our house this Sunday at 3pm....COOL

I realized that i use too many "!" and "....." SORRY PEOPLE
-E. Raupp

No comments:

Post a Comment