Sunday, January 6, 2013

I don't know what to write...

I can't phrase everything I want to say! ugh so frustrating - I have so many thoughts in my head but it won't go onto the computer the way I want it to! I wrote and rewrote this post 3 times...OK so here we go!

I went to Mass twice today- First, this morning at 9:30am at St. Andrew's with Margie and then at 5pm with Mary at St. Mary's because she didn't want to go alone and I don't mind going to Mass more than once! It felt very nice receiving Christ twice :) Oh there was a Baptism at St. Mary's and it was so lovely to watch!

BIG disappointment happened this afternoon, Gma and Papa called canceling going out to dinner and seeing Les Mes because Grandma felt sick.....Oh well, they said we will try next weekend....

My pictures came in the mail and I arranged them very nicely on my bulletin board!! I LOVE looking at all the pictures of the people I love, so many good memories from 2012...and I hope I have even better memories from 2013! 

Kristen came over yesterday and we went ice-skating and watched a funny movie called, How to lose a guy in 10 days - It had some funny parts! LOL but of course it leaves me waiting for my prince to comeeeeee *sigh*

I made a Kings crown cake today because it is the Feast of the Epiphany! the prune (we used instead of a nut) was cut in half and John and Tom both got it! Very funny - Dad made us sing "We Three Kings"

Tomorrow is the first day back of everything since Christmas Break! I am most excited to go back to Culinary! School work...ehh not as much but not terrible - working towards my goal of graduation gives me the strength to finish it all and get good grades so I get into Eastern :D Surprisingly  I have not missed dance as much as I used to...I found myself dancing quite frequently in the kitchen but I didn't really think about going to dance, it will be fun though to go back and see my friends and get back into shape after all those Christmas cookies...hahaha WHOOPS 

Ok, I think I successfully stated everything....probably not - I'll most likely remember more stuff I should of said later tonight as I lay in bed, Oh well 

- E. Raupp 


No comments:

Post a Comment