Friday, January 11, 2013

Breakfast for lunch & chapped lips

I made my family breakfast for lunch at the request of my mother - they all seemed to enjoy it, my favorite was the french toast! I don't like most other breakfast foods.....

My lips are sooooo chapped but i am too lazy to get off my bed and grab my chapstick, OK I have a reason for being lazy! I am sick! My nose is runny, I cough and my throat hurts...AND MY LIPS ARE BURNING. boo sad face! omg I just got up and put on some chapstick and brought it back with me so I can reapply when needed :D

So Maddie, MY BFF, is telling me about how she just sits around and thinks about 1D and she is shocked that I don't do that anymore (because I used to) and as sorry as I am to say it, I am not as obsessed with One Direction as I used to be, don't get me wrong, I think they are sooo hot and I LOVE their music and their posters are still on my wall but I am not sitting around dreaming about them....Anyways, I think Maddie is coming over on Sunday! woohoo!

Today my name got called over the loudspeaker at school, LOL they gave me a packet with papers to fill out for next year and told me that I have a meeting with my counsler to set things up in 2 weeks.

- E. Raupp

No comments:

Post a Comment