Saturday, January 5, 2013

Weddings ~ Finger Cuts ~ Boggle ~ Mail

So this (beautiful Saturday) morning, I started my day by watching the show 4 Weddings on my mom's laptop in the comfort of my bed! I like to watch that show from time to time, but it always leaves me wanting to be married EVEN more! UGH *sigh* Besides the fact of how fun a wedding is, everything else involved is simply amazingggggggg I cannot wait until I find my soul mate! 

OMG so last night while making dinner I cut my finger :( BOO it started bleeding and my mom could not stop laughing at me....because I started making noises of me being in pain and then stated how I would probably have to wear a band-aid and a stupid glove for Culinary, Oh boyy

Me, Caty and my Mommy played boggle last night because we were SO bored! Caty won then my mom and then me.... AWKWARD lol

 MY PICTURES THAT I ORDERED SHOULD BE COMING IN THE MAIL TODAY! heehee sorry for the caps lock but I am really excited for them to come! I am going to redo my bullition board in my room, Caty picked up some more tacks for it! I tracked it online and it is coming on the Fedex truck today! woohoo

Oh by the way, if there are spelling mistakes...My Apologies! I don't feel like going through and proof reading all my posts! 

- E. Raupp


No comments:

Post a Comment