Tuesday, January 8, 2013

In the heater house

Here I am chilling in the heater house after ice-skating all by myself on a pleasant Tuesday afternoon. I'm not wearing any make-up in this pic (Not even chapstick) LOL I feel that you don't need to wear make-up on an everyday basis! it is not needed, I like to wear it on fancy occasions or if I have an urge to, so many girls cake on their make-sup every single day and it is not necessary at all.

My mom is making yummy chicken right now and I am going to eat some before I go baby-sit the C* in 45min. I made lunch today - normal spaghetti, garlic spaghetti, sausages, and pinapple chunks - LOL classic lunch at the Raupp house :)

I'm still feeling a tad bit sick - I have never thrown up but I just feel sorta icky! thankfully Benny is a lot better and everyone else seems fine too i guess. Oh apparently dad came home from work early because he felt sick or something, Idk I didn't get the whole story!

- E. Raupp 

No comments:

Post a Comment