Monday, January 28, 2013

The Last Weekend In January

I just realized that this previous weekend was the last weekend in January! Crazy how a whole month has past already.....

Dance was good on Saturday, a lot of people were missing because they were at Velocity Dance Convention, I wish I could have gone but it is so much stinkin' money...Oh well STORY OF MY LIFE

Maddie couldn't sleepover so Kristen came instead, my mom said that is rude that she is my second choice, but I don't see it that way, I love both my friends! my mom needs to stop prying...
Me and Kristen watched the movie "What If" it was one of those movies that makes you really think about your life, I love that! We also made a Sugarplum Spice Cake, I was gonna post a pic but the image turned out very blurry when I downloaded it onto the computer...weird! Anyways when I woke up Sunday morning, I totally forgot for a second that Kristen slept over! LOL 

We went to Mass at Old St. Pat's and got donuts afterwards! YUMMY and then youth group was cancelled that day because of the bad weather, I wanted to go because it was pizza night...haha BUMMER

- E. Raupp


No comments:

Post a Comment