Wednesday, January 16, 2013

When I procrastinate...

When I should be doing school but don't feel like it....this is what I do, BAKE!!! I made Coffee Marble Cake, Tea Muffins and Amish Biscuits this afternoon when I should of been doing my World History Test, haha WHOOPS :)

I didn't have to baby-sit the K* kids today because they are on vacation this week. Yesterday I baby-sat Gabriella all day starting at 9:15 after Culinary because she banged her injured hand and couldn't sleep...Basically we watched TV all day! I watched more True Jackson VP episodes than I cared for, haha

So apparently John took $10 from me without me knowing so I took him to the bank this afternoon to get my money back and then we went to Speedway and I got a shulshie and now my mouth is blue! Oh and I got gum :D

I'm off to Wednesday rehearsal and then Ballet and Pointe in a little bit....I did my hair with a french braid into a bun :)

Tomorrow I am going to my grandma's house to clean it and I'll probably stop at Adoration at St. Andrew's too!

- E. Raupp


No comments:

Post a Comment