Thursday, January 10, 2013

Un-RIVALed Refreshment and more


I don't really know what that title means but that's what my speedway slushy cup says on it! LOL I went to Adoration today for 30min. and afterwards I got a slushy because my throat hurts and I keep coughing! but it made me SUPER cold and gave me brain freeze while I was driving! but it was definitely worth it - I even snapped a picture of me with it on the webcam when I got 
home...enjoy! P.S. It was Coke flavored :)

Yesterday I baby-sat the K* for the first time since Christmas break, they are so sweet! When I arrived there, Sophia was dressed in her bathing suit....in January...haha she is too funny! Here is a picture of John Paul with his sunglasses, he kept laughing as he wore them!

I am currently facebook chatting with Caty and Maddie (separately) Caty is on break at school and Maddie is putting up an album of her New York Trip - So jealous, she got a brand new coach purse!!!

Dance has been going pretty good, except for the fact that I have to not only pay for myself but also for Margie because LADM costs so much.....ugh and then Lisa lectures us about how we need to work harder because we need to make our parent's money worth it, well what if its our money, jeez, it is so annoying how people assume stuff - like Oh my life is SO easy...you don't know anything.

Haha sorry to rant! Ok, I'm off to baby-sit the C* in less than 2 hours - Peace out!

- E. Raupp





No comments:

Post a Comment