Wednesday, January 23, 2013

busy, Busy, BUSY

I have felt SO busy these past few days! thinking back, it wasn't too bad, but in the moment I felt STRESSED!  So here is what I did lately :)

Yesterday I went on a field trip with my Culinary class!! it was pretty pointless but fun! We went to Schoolcraft College and toured their Culinary program - It was very professional looking! Their baking program lasts 1 year...if my teaching career fails then maybe I'll do that! LOL I went on a school bus for the first time O.o crazy stuff! haha NOT like people make it sound it, it was totally normal. It is so funny to interact with public schoolers, Oh boyy

This morning I baby-sat the Claus. and then I baby-sat the Kop. this afternoon! SO much baby-sitting! ahhhh tomorrow I baby-sit the Cot. for the afternoon. I had to switch cleaning gma's to Friday because of it. I really need to get lots of money so I can pay for dance fees and I still want to buy my Ipad Mini this Spring!!!

SCHOOL WORK = STRESS.....but really! I didn't do school on Mon. or Tues. because of Martin Luther King Jr. Day and then my field trip. So today between my two baby-sitting jobs and a bit right now, I squeezed in my school! thankfully I didn't have rehearsal this evening because it was for the Modern dancers. I did a little dance of joy when I found out because I really needed to spend the time doing stuff to catch up around here! 

I am going to Ballet and Pointe Class at 8:30pm tonight and apparently I have to go drop off some gloves/mittens at the Wat. house before, lol

Random fact - My hands still smell like playdough from baby-sitting....My mom is working out right now and Chris is reading a book, Oh by the way I am in the living room! and my mom is making me turn up her music on the laptop, it is blasting in my ears! haha

- E. Raupp


No comments:

Post a Comment